Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Rob Baker on October 07, 2026, 11:11:38 AM

Title: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Rob Baker on October 07, 2026, 11:11:38 AM
Good morning

I have a Barn Find 1974 CB400F/4 Supersport that I am looking to sell I was planning on rebuilding it but due to health reasons I am not able to do that so have decided to sell it.
Its in quite a state & will require a lot of work to return it to road worthy condition.
It has only 11,400 miles on the clock & I have been informed the the engine was started & ran last year.
 
It was imported from the USA in 1990.

Unfortunately for some reason I can't upload any pictures so if you can let me have a email address I send them.

Thanks

Rob.
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Laverda Dave on October 07, 2026, 11:47:13 AM
Hi Rob.

You need five posts before you can post photos and I see you now have 5 posts so should now be able to upload what you need to.
Good luck.
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Laverda Dave on October 07, 2026, 11:48:23 AM
And they need to be small in size as below:

Allowed file types: bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, doc, docx, xls, xlsx
Restrictions: 5 per post, maximum individual size 5000KB
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Rob Baker on October 07, 2026, 11:50:05 AM
Pictures of the 400/4
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Rob Baker on October 07, 2026, 11:57:33 AM
Photo's of 400/4
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Bryanj on October 07, 2026, 12:53:19 PM
Big question
Is it UK registered with a V5?
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: taysidedragon on October 07, 2026, 01:00:11 PM
That's going to need a lot of work! Are the missing parts available?  😲
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: exvalvesetdabbler on October 07, 2026, 04:15:27 PM
That looks like it was found in the local pond.
Title: Re: Barn find CB400/4 For sale
Post by: Laverda Dave on October 07, 2026, 04:43:08 PM
I think that one is for the brave to take on. It's going to be expensive.