Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: UK Pete on March 15, 2011, 09:22:07 PM
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CB750-Cafe-Racer-/140523854857?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item20b7dfdc09 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-CB750-Cafe-Racer-/140523854857?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item20b7dfdc09)
-
OK, that's wierd.
I saw that bike in the steel about 3 weeks ago, even posted the link to Custom Cafes web-site on here, it had been built for a member on here, 'baresark' who was raving about it and apparently couldn't wait to take collection http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?topic=3314.0 (http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?topic=3314.0) He's obviously pulled out of the purchase. ???
I personally (having seen it) think it's a stonking piece of kit, although another member took it apart as he reckoned it isn't 'special' enough.
-
I'm stunned by the price. If it were a K model it might be more exciting.(at that price I mean, nothing wrong with Fs)
-
Me to :o, i would rather buy one of Carpys creations 8) peace n grease ;)
-
Hi Paulie
No way would I pull out of taking delivery of my bike ! Custom Cafes build them to order and to their customers individual specifications. I have given them permission to use my bike as an example of what they do as they are now ready to take on a fresh commission.
Cheers James
-
When do you pick it up James,
Is the bike on ebay yours and they are going to build an identical one?
Pete
-
Hi Pete
The pictures of the bike on Ebay are of mine CC02. ( But it is not for sale as Paul Grant is delivering it to me next week ! ) Their next build CC03 will be to whatever spec and look and budget the customer wants. I was able to have exactly what I wanted and they kept me up to date at all times with emails and loads of pictures. Cheers James
-
Ah, that explains it. I met Paul and Barry at the workshop and thought your bike was beautiful, so I was very suprised to see it advertised for sale!
I must say their E-bay ad is somewhat misleading, at first read through it doesn't really explain that you are not bidding on that particular machine.
-
Great , I did wonder how you saw the bike. I agree the ebay ad is not clear and will let Ian Grant know.
Thanks again