Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Hinomaru on March 16, 2011, 03:10:03 AM
-
Looking for a source that carries the reproduction alternator cover for a 69-78 CB750 K. They are easy to spot because the "Made in Japan" is missing. (see the yellow circle in the attached photo) I would also like to know who makes them. Thanks
(http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac260/Hinomaru_750/re1.jpg)
-
Didn't Dave Silver sell those?
-
Bryan, David Silver shows only genuine Honda covers currently available. Perhaps they were offered in the past?
-
I used to have his catalogues and i distinctly remember there being an option of new genuine or new pattern, but knowing Mr Silver if the quality tailed off he would have stopped selling them now
-
I have a 2001 catalogue. No pictures in those days but it does list:
Generator Cover (Gen) -
-
Steve / Bryan, you guys are right. ;)
DSS used to offer the pattern covers, but they are no longer available.