Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Spitfire on April 09, 2011, 06:52:51 PM

Title: Must be getting old
Post by: Spitfire on April 09, 2011, 06:52:51 PM
Just serviced the F1, took me all afternoon must definately be getting old, but it's worth it as she is ready now for the glorious weather that we are having.

Cheers

Den
Title: Re: Must be getting old
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on April 09, 2011, 07:25:59 PM
I'm leading a run to Old Sarum Airfield tomorrow (Sunday).

I'm planning for a bumper turn-out given the weather. Biggest so far was for a run to Weymouth last year when 44 bikes showed up!
Title: Re: Must be getting old
Post by: kaceyk2 on April 16, 2011, 07:49:28 PM
Dude your not getting old!!
your just giving the old girl all the love she deserves..........
when we were kids we would have rushed it, had to retighten the odd plug on route, and endlessly mess with the tickover at every set of traffic lights, through setting it in a hurry when the motor was cold!!!

When I was a child, I thought like an adult , and spoke like an adult ( I was too smart for me own good)
Now I am an Adult, I think childish thoughts and speaketh like a child.