Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: HondaFour on April 24, 2011, 07:43:42 PM

Title: K4 rolls off workbench for 1st time
Post by: HondaFour on April 24, 2011, 07:43:42 PM
Hi all

Today, I managed to safely roll the K4 off my workbench which was abit of a job due to a soft front tyre. Its taken four years to finish her.I am going the flush the tank with marine clean, go over it with the spanners to check all bolts and nuts tight, then it will be time to fire her up. The next project is the DOHC which will take a couple of years. I had the DOHC running well today, balanced the carbs and she sweet running so its only cosmetics.
Title: Re: K4 rolls off workbench for 1st time
Post by: UK Pete on April 24, 2011, 08:15:44 PM
Very nice,
Good luck with the DOHC
Pete
Title: Re: K4 rolls off workbench for 1st time
Post by: HondaFour on April 25, 2011, 10:12:40 AM
Thanks Pete,

Your bikes a peach too

Hubert