Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: anparkinson on May 13, 2011, 06:40:01 PM

Title: Anyone around Hastings, East Sussex?
Post by: anparkinson on May 13, 2011, 06:40:01 PM
If so, let me know.
Title: Re: Anyone around Hastings, East Sussex?
Post by: basketcase on May 15, 2011, 12:21:35 PM
Hi Andy,
I`m not from around Hastings but was wondering why your avatar has a picture of my `bike AND my missus!!!!
:) Nigel (basketcase)
Title: Re: Anyone around Hastings, East Sussex?
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on May 15, 2011, 05:32:20 PM
You'll be saying its your fence as well soon!

I visit Hastings fairly regularly as there are a couple of Sprinters down there. We usually end up at the cafe in Rye Harbour (Stand Quay Cafe IIRC).
Title: Re: Anyone around Hastings, East Sussex?
Post by: anparkinson on June 17, 2011, 06:35:35 PM
Er... it's my bike. Not my missus I'm afraid...... Just playing around with photoshop.

Steve if you're down Hastings way let me know. It's a nice ride to Rye.