Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: pauliexjr on May 18, 2011, 08:06:50 AM
-
Hi all, just got my F2 frame and s/arm back from the powder coaters, they've managed to shear off the grease nipple in the s/arm, does anyone know what size I need as I can't find it listed anywhere.
-
Part number 96201-80000, in stock at David Silvers http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-part-number/partnumber_9455/ (http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-part-number/partnumber_9455/)
Cheers
Den
-
Thanks Den, much appreciated, now all I need is to find my stud extractors to get the old bit out!
-
Its not screwed in its a press fit (DO NOT HIT THE END TO REFIT---only the little flange) so use a long rod from the other end and buy 2 nipples
-
On my cb750 f2 it was screwed in, if that was a modification, then you could drill yours out and tap to except a 6mm? nipple from most cars.
-
Nope, definately a screw fit, I've got the broken off bit to prove it! Replacement ordered from Messrs D Silver, thanks Den.
-
Sorry, didn't notice the F2 bit, yes they only have one, underneath and its a pig to get a grease gun on and yes its screwed in, 6mm i think
-
Mine is a M6 screwed in type, got it from a maintenance supplies place.