Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: meerkat on June 06, 2011, 10:16:04 PM
-
The tyres on my 1977 400/4 are Barracudas (Cheng Shin ?) and appear to be in very good condition.
However, while on a run yesterday a friend commented that they weren't suitable for the bike.
I checked more closely and found that they are indeed Tubeless tyres.
Could they be causing my sense of uneasiness at motorway limit speeds ? I don't have problems with my main bike at much higher speeds, (on the autobahn of course :-X) even two up and carrying a fortnights luggage. I'm using the recommended pressures for the bike.
-
As long as they have tubes in (which they must have or they would not be inflated!!) there is no physical problem with the tyres, i think the feeling you are getting is because of the make as they are cheap tyres