Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: UKROBK7 on June 20, 2011, 08:05:56 AM

Title: 750 K7 stripe colour
Post by: UKROBK7 on June 20, 2011, 08:05:56 AM
Now in the position to get the paintwork done on this project!  Can anyone tell me if the thin red stripe on the tank stripes for a black K7 is bright (Post Office) red?  the stripe on mine is a pinky red but I think this must have faded.  I am not using decals, the painter who I use (a superb custom painter) won't touch them !

Rob
Title: Re: 750 K7 stripe colour
Post by: Grizzly on June 28, 2011, 10:37:18 AM
Hi Rob

The red stripe on your K7 should be bright red or post office red as you put it.
Title: Re: 750 K7 stripe colour
Post by: UKROBK7 on June 29, 2011, 08:59:57 AM
thanks Grizzly!   :)