Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: rhos1355 on June 24, 2011, 08:43:08 AM
-
Have been looking for a kill switch assy for my k2 for some time now. Those helpful people at David Silver sent me an e-mail informing me that they now had them in stock, albeit a limited number. I called them as soon as I read the e-mail................all gone! Phew, talk about hot cakes!!
-
First up best dressed !
Cheers
Den
-
They weren't cheap either
-
The red plastic bit or the whole thing?
The guys in the US have been trying to persuade Yamiya to re-manufacture them.
http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=74242.0 (http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=74242.0)
-
The whole shebang. wires and everything. But I thought the yank models were different from ours? Well the kill switch was?
-
Nope the kill switch is the same but from a year i can't remember there is no lights on/off switch as the safety police made them have lights on all the time