Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: youngy14 on June 27, 2011, 11:13:55 PM

Title: help with wheel ID
Post by: youngy14 on June 27, 2011, 11:13:55 PM
hi all
Hope i done this right, can anyone tell me about these wheels, i cant find em on the internet , they came with a basket case chop i bought, any info would be appreciated.Dont know if this link is gonna work, bit of a noob at all this.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64535799@N06/5872941977/# (http://www.flickr.com/photos/64535799@N06/5872941977/#)
 there is a pic of my 750 chop there too
 Thanks
Glenn
Title: Re: help with wheel ID
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 28, 2011, 09:58:40 AM
It looks lioke a CMA alloy but I don't think I've ever seen a six-spoke version.

This Tony Foale 500/4 shows the normal setup

(http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/TWINFIN360/FoaleHonda400-4FoaleHonda400-4-with.jpg)
Title: Re: help with wheel ID
Post by: Grizzly on June 28, 2011, 10:34:42 AM
Can't help with the wheel, but I love your bike man :)
Title: Re: help with wheel ID
Post by: youngy14 on June 28, 2011, 11:02:34 AM
Thanks mate
The info on the wheel sent me back to google and i came up with this,still no positive ID but what a bike  ;D

http://www.stmotorcycles.co.uk/index.php?p=1_9_Honda-Dresda (http://www.stmotorcycles.co.uk/index.php?p=1_9_Honda-Dresda)

Thanks again. I might e-mail em and ask, bit cheeky?

Glenn
Title: Re: help with wheel ID
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on June 28, 2011, 11:41:44 AM
That Tony Foale 500 was just a picture that I found on the internet...

However, here's a picture of my Dresda CB750 (for sale to the right enthusiast!)

(http://www.nirvana-motorcycles.com/images/Dresda%20Honda%20900%2006-06-06%20800.JPG)
Title: Re: help with wheel ID
Post by: youngy14 on June 28, 2011, 05:34:47 PM
Ni Steve

Nice bike mate, I see what you mean about the five spoke rear, looks like a lot of time went into it, is it your own build. Standard motor ?. I e-mailed the other guy with the Dresda, He had no idea what wheels are on it but he offered to buy mine off me, I've no idea what they are worth though. So mate thanks for your help and maybe a result.
Thanks again
Glenn ;D