Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Grizzly on July 08, 2011, 10:54:00 AM

Title: Hi all from the north east
Post by: Grizzly on July 08, 2011, 10:54:00 AM
Been a member of the US site for a good while now. Not a big poster, but I do chip in a bit.

I have a 77 K7. Bought it as a wreck in the early 90's. One of the previous 8 owners had made a lousy job of trying to convert it into an F2. Anyway got it running which meant a re- ring and tarted it up a bit. Used it as a daily ride for a few years, adding 20k to the 41k already recorded.

Now it is wearing K7 parts again. It has an easy life as a show bike and warm summer day/evening rides bike. And I love it.
Title: Re: Hi all from the north east
Post by: K2-K6 on July 08, 2011, 06:46:08 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum, they are a nice solid bike to have a decent ride out on and not too fast so that you risk getting nicked more.