Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Captain Snakebite on July 08, 2011, 02:04:10 PM
-
Hi Folks,
I'm in the process of squirrelling away bits to bolt a CB400 together and have noticed that the standard carbs are as rare as hairy frogs. Would 500 0r 550 carbs fit okay? They're only 2mm bigger in choke diameter, so would a bit of rejetting do the biz?
(Sorry if this should have gone in the Interchangeability section, but that seemed more like a 'hints n tips' area than a place to post questions)
Cheers all,
Captain Snakebite
-
Don't think so, or at least not easily. I do have an old grotty set somewhere that can be cheap to buy but postage wouldn't be
-
Don't think so, or at least not easily. I do have an old grotty set somewhere that can be cheap to buy but postage wouldn't be
Might well take you up on that Squire! Are we talking 'restorable grotty'?
-
Don't know, havent looked for 5 years! PM me with a direct email addy and I will try and get some photies for you
-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_Frog (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_Frog)
-
Picked up carbs from the Post Office today - cheers Bryan, pleasure doing business with you! :)