Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: s7paul on September 26, 2011, 10:08:37 PM
-
There is an eBay shop, based in Germany, that does a range of parts for CB350/400/500/550/750 Fours, and also does a nice line in T-Shirts. They are ClassicCycleCity, and you can find them here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ClassicCycleCity (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ClassicCycleCity)
The T-Shirts are here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ClassicCycleCity/T-Shirts-CB-Four-/_i.html?_fsub=293252012&_sid=127779182&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322 (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ClassicCycleCity/T-Shirts-CB-Four-/_i.html?_fsub=293252012&_sid=127779182&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322) I bought one recently; good quality & very quick delivery.
-
I looked at this guy's stuff when I was blogging about my copyright problems with zazzle (http://www.nirvana-motorcycles.com/wordpress/?p=729). He left a comment on my blog.
His 500Four logo is a poor representation of the real thing though.
-
His 500Four logo is a poor representation of the real thing though.
Maybe Steve, but it's only people like us that would notice, and I couldn't find a better alternative. It's also unfortunate that they only do the shirts in black too; I've already got loads of black ones. Shame you couldn't get your idea off the ground; I'd definitely have had one of those!
-
My t-shirt printer has gone quiet. He wanted to clean up the jpg but I wanted it as it was (blemishes and all)
I'll get back to him.
Any interest if I order more than one - they're about
-
Hi Steve
I'd have a 550Four one if you're doing a bulk order. Any choice of colours ?
-
I don't have a 550 any more - you'll have to send me a photo of the logo.