Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: stidds on October 22, 2011, 12:40:09 PM
-
So I have finally finished my CB550 Cafe Racer build and thought I would take some arty pictures to show it off.
Hope you like it....
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4471.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4472.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4473.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4474.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4475.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4476.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4477.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4478.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4479.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4480.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4481.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4482.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4483.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4484.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4485.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4486.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4487.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/stidds/CB550%20Cafe%20Racer/DSCF4488.jpg)
-
Gorgeous!
Where are you? (put location in your profile...)
Steve
-
Gorgeous!
Where are you? (put location in your profile...)
Steve
Oops, I thought I had done that already (see what thinking does, LOL).
Sorted now.
-
Nice job, and a lot of work there.
I like that close in view with the rear brake lever at bottom of frame and looking down the bellmouths.
Shame we have to put those big number plates on UK bikes.
-
great looking bike, i bet you are well pleased with it,
Pete`
-
Nice job, and a lot of work there.
I like that close in view with the rear brake lever at bottom of frame and looking down the bellmouths.
Shame we have to put those big number plates on UK bikes.
I like that shot too, my favourite I think.
It is a shame about the plates, this is the smallest legal number plate I could do. It is the standard font but the plate has been trimmed to 10mm from the letters/numbers which is the legal minimum. I would love to get a black/silver number plate, but alas do not want to get into trouble with the Police as I am a Driving Instructor and the Authorities take a dim view of us doing things wrong.
-
I'm afraid that the only answer is to do it all again on a pre-73 model...
8)
-
I'm afraid that the only answer is to do it all again on a pre-73 model...
8)
;D Sounds like a plan to me Steve.
-
Hi Stidds,
Pretty, in fact very pretty.
Paul