Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: stubobaloo on November 18, 2011, 10:38:39 AM

Title: New CB750 Owner
Post by: stubobaloo on November 18, 2011, 10:38:39 AM
Hello all!

I'm the *proud* new owner of a 1976 CB750 Cafe Racer. I wish it would start but that's another story.

I've had all sorts of bikes from a GT750 Kettle to a 2010 Fireblade with Buells, Ducatis and Harley's thrown in for good measure...

I live in North London, a 15 minute ride from the Ace Cafe. My plans for the bike are to get a new Cafe Racer seat on it, get it starting nicely and ride it!

Nice to meet you all!

Stuart
Title: Re: New CB750 Owner
Post by: mick on November 18, 2011, 01:45:37 PM
Hi Stuart and welcome to the forum got any photos of your new bike ? you will get plenty of help on here with your bike  ;), cheers Mick.
Title: Re: New CB750 Owner
Post by: UK Pete on November 18, 2011, 04:08:00 PM
Hi Stuart, welcome to the site
Pete
Title: Re: New CB750 Owner
Post by: K2-K6 on November 18, 2011, 05:55:38 PM
Welcome to the site, good to see another 750 up and running.

A few of us have got to the Ace now and again if there's interesting stuff to see, so a chance to meet up with some others when you're on the road with it.