Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: simongi on December 05, 2011, 04:01:13 PM

Title: tank emblems
Post by: simongi on December 05, 2011, 04:01:13 PM
HI. Anyone know where to get a couple of Honda supersport tank emblems for my F2. I've been keeping an eye on ebay and david silvers . The 'honda' is available (but expenseive) but the supersport is a problem. Any ideas welcome. Simon
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: david451 on December 05, 2011, 04:20:55 PM
HI. Anyone know where to get a couple of Honda supersport tank emblems for my F2. I've been keeping an eye on ebay and david silvers . The 'honda' is available (but expenseive) but the supersport is a problem. Any ideas welcome. Simon

Try sunrise graphics
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: hairygit on December 05, 2011, 09:07:44 PM
If it is an F2, the "supersport" is part of the Honda badge, the F1 was a sticker /vinyl, and seem to be impossible to find other than in a complete tank stripe kit.  CMSNL has the left hand badge in stock, but not for the right :(
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: bluemouse1006 on January 16, 2012, 04:37:32 PM
I might have some Honda supersport badges off an old tank I had ? they are in one piece and in gold from what I remember.. send me you email address and ill send some photos


Thanks

Amos  :D
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: simongi on January 19, 2012, 09:44:53 AM
Hi Amos

Sorry I missed your mail. I've just found some in the states off ebay. I will see what they are like when when they turn up. If they are rubbish I'll contact you again. cheers
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: bluemouse1006 on January 19, 2012, 10:52:27 AM
No probs pleased you found some

Amos
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: pauliexjr on February 24, 2012, 07:00:00 AM
Hi Simon, did you get this sorted? I've found the pair that came with my bike, they are the solid Honda badges with Supersport 'built in' underneath. If yours are OK I might stick these on Fleabay.
Title: Re: tank emblems
Post by: simongi on March 06, 2012, 01:38:37 PM
Hi Yes I'm sorted now, however the side panels have to be gold to match the tank, and mine are silver!! Just another issue to sort out.

Thanks for the offer,
Cheers

Simon