Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: mick on December 24, 2011, 10:03:23 AM

Title: Merry Christmas .
Post by: mick on December 24, 2011, 10:03:23 AM
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all  :), cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Merry Christmas .
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on December 24, 2011, 10:05:21 AM
I'd like to add my best wishes too.

Here's to a new-look forum in the new year (maybe I'll get time over the holiday to upgrade to 2.0)

Steve
Title: Re: Merry Christmas .
Post by: clive on December 24, 2011, 11:45:48 AM
and a happy new year, and don't catch cold in those damp damp garages like me :D unless you've got all the mod cons + heating :o
Title: Re: Merry Christmas .
Post by: Spitfire on December 24, 2011, 04:57:45 PM
Yes I'll go with that one, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012.

Cheers

Den
Title: Re: Merry Christmas .
Post by: dave400 on December 24, 2011, 05:06:37 PM
Best Wishes to all!

Cheers and Happy Crimbo  ;D