Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: joeleeman on January 17, 2012, 10:48:52 AM

Title: Dual disc swap k7
Post by: joeleeman on January 17, 2012, 10:48:52 AM
Anyone got a parts list I'd need to do it? Or a picture heavy guide would be really handy, any help appreciated
Cheers
Title: Re: Dual disc swap k7
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 17, 2012, 11:08:19 AM
Read this from the US site:

http://www.sohc4.net/?p=52
Title: Re: Dual disc swap k7
Post by: Bryanj on January 17, 2012, 03:25:45 PM
I have a feeling the late front hubs do not have the two flats on them to drive the modified speedo drive plate WHICH IS NOT A 500 ONE
Title: Re: Dual disc swap k7
Post by: bluemouse1006 on January 17, 2012, 04:39:44 PM
Hi

I have a K5 and Have what I think is a K7 front end with the front discs and master cylinder it fit just fine may be cheaper to just buy a full front end I know you might have to change the wiring etc..

Good luck

Amos
Title: Re: Dual disc swap k7
Post by: joeleeman on January 17, 2012, 05:23:17 PM
I can put some photos up of the front end in next few days it that be any help? Bike came with two sets of fork bottoms one calliper so you guys probably know what it is straight off