Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Robbo on March 24, 2012, 09:54:03 PM

Title: Wiring PRR
Post by: Robbo on March 24, 2012, 09:54:03 PM
Anyone got a wiring diagram for a PRR or Honda Britain?

At my wits end trying to work out the wiring as its not the same as in the clymer manual (for a 1978 750F)

It's a massive mess and I need to fit a light and indicators and work out why none of the warning or idiot lights work.

Any help greatly appreciated
Title: Re: Wiring PRR
Post by: kifer on March 25, 2012, 06:26:56 PM
Hi Robbo sounds like your having fun,  I think you will find original loom for your PR was F2, I used a Haynes and have also used a clymer blow up. But I always go through it all with multimeter and write it down bit by bit get one part working at a time, I normally remove silicone diode when testing with meter never sure if you could harm it also have battery disconnected. Wiring is a sh*te part at times.
Title: Re: Wiring PRR
Post by: Robbo on March 31, 2012, 04:08:14 PM
I need a new loom, any ideas where I could find one or who could make me one?