Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: RWG on April 06, 2012, 06:00:43 PM

Title: Honda fork tube
Post by: RWG on April 06, 2012, 06:00:43 PM
Hi All,

I am stripping the forks down and measured tubes to be 35mm x 585mm long (approx), I need to have them replated or replaced.

I have seen a set on Ebay for CB750 SOHC but they state they are 35mm x 605mm long. Can anyone advise me please if this could be the case or have they misprinted?
Unable to get answer may be on holl Bank Holls. Item number 220859912205 :-[

Cheers
Paul
RWG
Title: Re: Honda fork tube
Post by: LesterPiglet on April 06, 2012, 06:39:58 PM
We need to know what year/model your bike is.

http://www.cmsnl.com/

http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-model/

These sites have them for sale as well.
Title: Re: Honda fork tube
Post by: RWG on April 06, 2012, 08:16:52 PM
Ooops, sorry about that, I bought a project bike it is a Honda Britain, but I do not have the V5 yet I have to apply to DVLA,

Chassis No is:CB750G 1013929