Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: LesterPiglet on April 21, 2012, 04:58:40 PM

Title: 750F on ebay
Post by: LesterPiglet on April 21, 2012, 04:58:40 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-HONDA-CB750-4-CB-750-4-CB750-spares-repair-PROJECT-no-reserve-CHEAP-/110861199619?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7879490854965866646

Dunno how to shorten the link.  ::)
Title: Re: 750F on ebay
Post by: Tomb on April 21, 2012, 07:09:41 PM
Click on the little planet button above the posting box (its just above this :D smilie)

You get           [url.][/url]

Now write Clicky or in this case CB750 on ebay in between the   ][        .....e.g. [url.]Clicky[/url]

Next put a     =     after the first        url                ......e.g. [url.=]Clicky[/url]

now paste your link after the    =           

e.g  [url.=paste your ebay link here]Clicky[/url]




End result is....   CB750 on ebay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1976-HONDA-CB750-4-CB-750-4-CB750-spares-repair-PROJECT-no-reserve-CHEAP-/110861199619?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7879490854965866646)

Don't ask me how to do anything else, this is all I know :o
Title: Re: 750F on ebay
Post by: LesterPiglet on April 21, 2012, 07:32:34 PM
Thanks Tomb. I'll get my butler to translate that.  ;D
Title: Re: 750F on ebay
Post by: UKROBK7 on April 21, 2012, 08:13:51 PM
That's something I've learned!
Title: Re: 750F on ebay
Post by: Tomb on April 21, 2012, 08:30:18 PM
While we're having a go at short links....

......is this (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-750ss-Seat-CB750ss-Cb-750-ss-Cafe-Racer-/110862214282?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item19cfe7248a) any use to anyone?

Honda CB750ss seat
Title: Re: 750F on ebay
Post by: Robbo on April 23, 2012, 05:00:28 PM
good for spares or a real project bike and only round the corner! I might put a bid in...