Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: billy192 on June 29, 2012, 09:04:09 AM

Title: Citypowdercoaters in Birmingham AVIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: billy192 on June 29, 2012, 09:04:09 AM
Please be aware of this company.  Citypowdercoaters in Birmingham. After taking a day off work I travelled up from Reading had a quote of £80 to powder coat my CB 250 frame, swing arm, centre stand and side stand.  The price I thought was good. For this they said they would sand blast and dip in a rust treatment and powder coat gloss black. This would take 7 to 10 days.

I rang the number on the web site and it rang ,,,,and rang I tried up to 30 times a day for the next 5 days. Finally got through and was told that the frame was out being dipped and had already been blasted. For the next two weeks I rang and rang again up to 20 times a day. Ran them today ( over 4 weeks later) and they said they were v busy with wheels so I said I would drive the 300 miles round trip and collect it. When I got there the frame was where I had left it 30 days ago, no blasting no rust treatment. Just lies. When I talked to the manager his attitude was poor to say the least.
If you want wheels done they MAY be the people, but as for bike frames  they are not.