Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Greg H on July 01, 2012, 09:05:29 AM

Title: Posting pics of new project build.
Post by: Greg H on July 01, 2012, 09:05:29 AM
I'm looking to post some pics of my project as I go along but I'm not sure where and how to post them on here , some advice would be greatly appreciated . Cheers .
Title: Re: Posting pics of new project build.
Post by: mick on July 01, 2012, 11:09:19 AM
Hi Greg i use photobucket its easy to use cheers Mick  ;)

http://photobucket.com/
Title: Re: Posting pics of new project build.
Post by: Greg H on July 06, 2012, 07:33:33 PM
Cheers Mick , I'll give it a go .
Title: Re: Posting pics of new project build.
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on July 09, 2012, 06:22:13 AM
I wrote a FAQ in the "New Members" section:

http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php/topic,1825.0.html