Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bobthebuilder on July 24, 2012, 10:21:15 PM

Title: barn find cb750 ko ( The Before )
Post by: bobthebuilder on July 24, 2012, 10:21:15 PM
Hi Guys,   Do any of you remember this, when I first posted pics, one of you jokers said they admired a man who liked a challenge, well it sure was,it's taken 3 years, and a lot of blood,sweat and tears, and of course don't forget the money, but have learnt a lot along the way, will post the after pics in next post. Jock.
Title: Re: barn find cb750 ko ( The Before )
Post by: mick on July 24, 2012, 10:33:24 PM
Hi Jock i remember you posting wow has it been 3 years already :o, ive seen your post from time to time on here, can't wait to see the finished bike  8), cheers Mick.
Title: Re: barn find cb750 ko ( The Before )
Post by: LesterPiglet on July 25, 2012, 12:06:37 AM
This is the first I seen this but I've just seen the after pics, what a great job. Lovely bike. Well done.