Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 11, 2012, 03:26:26 PM

Title: 750k6 engine whats it worth
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 11, 2012, 03:26:26 PM
Hi Guys.
I have a k6 motor been blasted, new primary and cam chains rollers etc,new rings has been honed and not started as I did a k4 motor instead.I can not make my mind up wether to sell or keep it.All your Inputs appreciated as it is just sitting in a corner of my garage and I must remember to crank her over from time to time.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: 750k6 engine whats it worth
Post by: mick on August 12, 2012, 09:48:26 PM
Hi Bitsa i would think it worth at least £400/£500 maybe more to the right person?. just my opinion  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: 750k6 engine whats it worth
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 13, 2012, 08:37:50 AM
Cheers Mick,
That's the kind of figure I had in mind.Probably keep it for now.
Bitsa