Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bluemouse1006 on September 17, 2012, 04:39:41 PM

Title: Engine cradle dimensions ?.
Post by: bluemouse1006 on September 17, 2012, 04:39:41 PM
Hi
Looking at making an engine cradle for a 750 SOHC out of wood ,I want to sit the engine in it whilst I work on it on a bench ,to stop it moving about .. Anyone have the dimensions or made one .

Thanks
Amos
Title: Re: Engine cradle dimensions ?.
Post by: mick on October 18, 2012, 11:49:36 AM
Hi Amos did you ever get your stand made? if you didn't have aword with Bitsa on the forum he bought one made out of steel but he will be able to give you the measurements you need  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Engine cradle dimensions ?.
Post by: billy192 on October 19, 2012, 08:58:17 AM
Hi,
I would like the measurements also. so i cam make a steel one. any help would be great.
Billy