Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: monster red on February 01, 2006, 07:36:03 PM
-
Evening everyone.
I am new to the CB750 and after an impulse ebay purchase need to know more !!! ( and dont worry I will be asking )
For starters how can I tell which derivative it is for spares. I know its a CB750K, but which 'K'
Its a 1979 T plate.
Thanks in advance
Paul
-
First of all - welcome to sohc ownership. You won't regret it as these are great old bikes.
Assuming that you are in the UK and it's a UK model, a '79 will be a K7 as that was the last of the sohc bikes sold here. The dohc was lauched here in '79 as the KZ - look at the engine and count the number of camshafts.
If it has one - post the frame and engine numbers here and we'll find out the exact details for you.
If it has two - resign with red face and hop over to www.cb1100c.net where I'm sure that you will find someone to help...
-
Hi Steve, Thanks for the reply.
Frame number is CB750K - 2734295
Engine number is CB750E - 2735283
Cheers
Paul
-
I see you've registered with www.sohc4.net
An answer to the question of your numbers will soon be available ...
-
The info you are looking for, I think is here
Take a look at this link: http://sohc4.us/node/16