Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: stokey on October 12, 2012, 07:08:04 PM

Title: ultrasonic cleaning serices
Post by: stokey on October 12, 2012, 07:08:04 PM
I have now got my ultrasonic cleaning service up & running, it is a 10 ltr industrial unit so it will fit in carbs & most other smaller parts tried to fit in a 4 cylinder head but it was too big, the solution I use is top grade for use on all engine parts. Fast turn around or you can bring it in person & I will do it while you wait but let me know before you come so I can get it fitted in, if anybody is interested let me know or have a look a my web site WWW.motorbike-restoration.com  ;D
 
Title: Re: ultrasonic cleaning serices
Post by: stokey on December 17, 2012, 05:19:11 PM
Sorry the web address should be www.motorbike-restoration.com
Title: Re: ultrasonic cleaning serices
Post by: stinking hippy on January 08, 2013, 09:56:34 PM
Your only 15 miles away from me,how much for a carb ultrasonic clean for a 750 rack of carbs?