Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: spookycooky on October 20, 2012, 02:26:15 PM
-
Dear Sages of the Grey Council,
I'm having to replace the 4 exhaust gasket rings.
Question: I can find them in both alloy and copper. Which ones would you advise, does one type confer some kind of advantage or is it purely academic?
David Silver part number 18291390306
Also, and this is a real dumbass' question: I want to replace the idiot console and speedo/tacho bulbs with like for like LED's such as those on Norbsa Goffy's site. Can some kind soul tell me what bulbs are used on the bike, ba9s or ba7 or ba15 or 1272's or whatever please? I'm confused over the different serial numbers, product codes and arbitrary designations etc.
Cheers,
sorry, Nick.
-
Either style of exhaust gasket will do as long as all 4 are the same, as to the bulbs personaly i would stick to oedinary bulbs so you can see them in daylight, no need to save power as they are not on very much and the small led are not that reliable yet
-
Bless you Bryan, I'll follow your advice. Cheers mate.
Nick.