Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => Recommended Sources for Parts and Services => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on December 22, 2012, 09:35:21 AM

Title: CB750 Head Gasket
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on December 22, 2012, 09:35:21 AM
Hi All,
If anyone is interested genuine head gasket on USA eBay with post about 33 quid.
item 170959153655 a third of DS prices.
Got mine yesterday good stuff.
Regards
Bitsa
Title: Re: CB750 Head Gasket
Post by: UK Pete on December 22, 2012, 10:39:14 AM
Thats good did you have to pay any import tax ? and how long did it take to arrive
Pete
Title: Re: CB750 Head Gasket
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on December 22, 2012, 11:38:35 AM
UK PETE.
It took just over a week to arrive,It was in a a jiffy bag with cardboard both sided and did not get bent.No I did not pay any taxes as I believe it was under the currant cost limit allowed here.The only one time I paid tax was when I bought over 2 hundred quids worth of Suzuki parts from the US.
Regards
Bitsa