Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: andy_sheff on January 03, 2013, 11:25:44 AM

Title: Standard rear shock length
Post by: andy_sheff on January 03, 2013, 11:25:44 AM
Can some one tell me how long the rear shocks are on a cb 760 f1 as I just bought some replacement ones and they are longer than what was on. New ones are about 365 centres where as old ones are about 335
Title: Re: Standard rear shock length
Post by: cb750stu on January 03, 2013, 11:45:07 AM
Hi I've just measured my ones they are 365mm overall length and 340 mm from centre of the mounting holes,

Regards
Stu
Title: Standard rear shock length
Post by: andy_sheff on January 03, 2013, 01:31:32 PM
Looks like I've been sold the wrong ones then, getting a bit sick of this Happening on eBay. Thanks mate, ile re measure later.
Title: Standard rear shock length
Post by: andy_sheff on January 03, 2013, 03:07:50 PM
Definitely 335 for old ones and 375 for new ones. They can go back