Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bluemouse1006 on March 07, 2013, 05:28:38 PM
-
Just bought some iridium NGK plugs for my CB750 K5 to try and help with the cold start probs
Anyone had any experiences with these are they compatable ?
Seems my bike runs very badly and floods with these in and when I put the normal ones in it runs a lot better !
These plugs are 4x more expensive as well !!
Any feed back much appreciated
Will be sending them back if they are no good for the old gal
Cheers
Amos :)
-
What plugs are you trying?
-
NGK IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUGS
Same number on plug but has an extra x in the number ??
-
I run iridium plugs in my 550 without any problems, but no notable benefit either.
They make a big difference in my monkey bike, it runs a large carb to maximise top end and needs to run a rich idle, iridium plugs seem resistant to fauling.
-
I would suspect something not quite right in the ignition circuit if standards run better, possibly carb tune