Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: 59viperman on March 13, 2013, 09:53:46 PM
-
;D does anyone have an idea as to the average cost of having a pair of rims re~chromed? mine are not bad slightly pitted but I am painting the tank and panels and the wheels will spoil what is a very tidy bike.
-
dont no about cost but most places wont do them because the spoke holes nacker there machine up when polishing them
-
Cheaper to buy new pattern rims from Dave Silver
-
:-\ thanks chaps, fed up now. I wanted to keep things original if possible.
-
Had some done about 5 years ago for a Bonneville. They were about £90 each as far as I recall. They were pretty good and the chrome was worn not pitted, so polishing was not too bad. Phone around and see what they say
-
Cheaper to buy new pattern rims from Dave Silver
Yes, but will their chrome have the same quality, or start to peel off in foreseeable future?
-
Not the ones i had, werte made by DID same as Honda oem