Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Lynx on March 18, 2013, 02:00:14 PM

Title: David Silver Chainguard
Post by: Lynx on March 18, 2013, 02:00:14 PM
Hi,

Has anyone tried or seen the Davis Silver pattern chainguard? Mine looks good nick but has been stove enamelled. I was going to get it chromed but the cheapest quote I've had is £70. So now thinking of going for a new pattern part.

Cheers
Steve
Title: Re: David Silver Chainguard
Post by: hairygit on March 18, 2013, 03:01:51 PM
I followed the development of Dave Silvers pattern chainguard on facebook, and he sent the prototypes back to the manufacturer several times, and the resulting one he is currently selling is absolutely top notch. The finish is superb, the fit is perfect, and the chrome seems deep enough to swim in! ;D I'm just trying to convince him it would be worth his while to do one for the CB750F1, and he has a front brake caliper for the F1/K7/A under development now, they are rarer than rocking horse s**t, so will benefit a lot of members on here, including me! ;D
Title: Re: David Silver Chainguard
Post by: Lynx on March 18, 2013, 04:25:49 PM
That's good enough for me. Thanks.