Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: ginger_jim on March 27, 2013, 10:20:32 AM
-
Ok, so we all know the K0-K6 has different calipers from the K7-F2 but has anyone had any luck sourcing caliper pistons for the later models? Has anyone got any tips? Have read posts about the Phenolic items turned to size across the pond and this sounds like a good option, especially with the extra heat resistance.
-
I got Phil Denton to make some stainless ones for mine.
Cheers
Eric
-
Hi Eric, can you remember how much he charges for the pistons?
-
I got a stainless one from Wemoto for my F1. Its not identical and the 'lid' and plastic washer can't be fitted but its doing the job. I THINK K7 / F2 are the same as the F1, check the part number on CMS site, if not they may do one suitable.
Have used Phil as well for other parts, very good quality.
-
K7 and F1 ARE the same, F2 is a completely different type of caliper