Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Green1 on April 01, 2013, 08:34:29 PM
-
Hi all
I thought about buying another set of keys for the gold bike to day then realized my key number does not seem to correspond with any other Honda of the same era.
Both are genuine Honda keys.
I have one T key with a three digit number starting with a 2 and one plastic later key with a three digit number starting with a B.
Neither fit the steering lock that still has the original lock starting with a T number.Do I have a barrel from a completely different model?
Cheers
Mick
-
Originaly ignition, steering and seat lock would havee all been the same T numbered key and as spares you could buy a lock set or just an ignition lock. You can get keys to number but the firm i used to deal with would only supply registered motorcycle dealers
-
More keys discussion here: http://www.sohc.co.uk/index.php?topic=5018.0