Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: herby on April 03, 2006, 01:29:39 PM

Title: Ignition Keys
Post by: herby on April 03, 2006, 01:29:39 PM
Hello readers,
Hopefully someome can help me. I've been trying for some time to get a spare set of keys cut for my 1973 K3, but the local guys don't have the patterns. Is there somewhere I can order the keys direct, given the numbers or perhaps send them off for cutting.
Thanks, herby.:unsure:
Title: Re:Ignition Keys
Post by: JonnyB on April 04, 2006, 07:16:22 AM
Hi Herby, have a look at this thread

http://www.honda-sohc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_joomlaboard&Itemid=&func=view&catid=1&id=295#295

May help, I ended up changing the locks.
Title: Re:Ignition Keys
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on April 04, 2006, 10:17:21 AM
You could try the suppliers listed here:

http://www.sohc4.us/forums/index.php?topic=743.msg4704#msg4704
page down to \"Keys\"

These addresses have been supplied by members - drop them an email and see if they can help. (note that they are not in the UK)

Steve

Post edited by: SteveD CB500F, at: 2006/04/04 10:18
Title: Re:Ignition Keys
Post by: biggalaxie on June 15, 2006, 05:03:03 AM
perhaps this guy could help?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4640683420&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT
Title: Re:Ignition Keys
Post by: jimshea on June 16, 2006, 11:05:17 AM
I managed to find a place near me in Surrey... where are you located?
Jim.