Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: joeleeman on April 28, 2013, 12:49:08 PM

Title: Swing arm differences
Post by: joeleeman on April 28, 2013, 12:49:08 PM
I've just picked up an earlier frame for my cr750 project. I have the k7 swing arm from my original frame which physically fits but fouls the passenger pegs. (Being cut off anyway) are there any length differences between the earlier and late ones? Or width?
Title: Re: Swing arm differences
Post by: Bryanj on April 28, 2013, 02:31:56 PM
Width differences at wheel end and mountings if it had a rear disc
Title: Re: Swing arm differences
Post by: joeleeman on April 28, 2013, 04:06:58 PM
Are they longer at all? As k7 had longer wheel base. I'm mainly concerned about  my wheels fitting an earlier swing arm as they're already been built
Title: Re: Swing arm differences
Post by: Bryanj on April 29, 2013, 06:29:04 AM
Not sure,  I know the head rake angle altered over the years which would alter wheel base but don't know about swing arm length