Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 07, 2013, 02:08:18 PM

Title: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 07, 2013, 02:08:18 PM
Hi All,
Just cleaning up the workshop and discovered a box full of used Honda parts,bolts and washers,rubbers, gas cap,numerous complete points plates,airbox and so on .Do not really need this stuff just wondered if any one out there would consider swapping bit for bit that's amicable to both parties maybe a good idea for all sohc bikes don't know whats your thoughts guys?No money involved just post costs after agreeing what you both want.With me can send photos of various items that you might need and if I have and hopefully everybody ends up with bits they could put to good use instead of gathering rust etc.
What do you reckon?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 07, 2013, 02:29:12 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me Bitsa, I to have loads of spares that I won't need but others may?  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: UK Pete on May 07, 2013, 04:28:50 PM
Yes a swap shop is a good idea, i have a crap load of really usefull parts, which i am saving , i usually sell on ebay in the winter when i have no work and i need money, but swaping is also a good way of getting parts,
pete
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 07, 2013, 06:59:43 PM
Nice one guys.Tommorrow I will list with photos everything I have and will also list what I would like.You make your mind up whats a good swop will entail.In France we have 2 consecutive bank holidays so I will have lots of time to lay my stock out and wait to see whats on offer.
Many Thanks
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 08, 2013, 01:33:31 PM
Carrying on All this is what I have to swap.

2 x point plate assemblies both good
2 x Spark advancers both vgc
1 x petrol cap good chrome needs new rubber
1 x complete air box with rubbers been sprayed but not bad
1 x tool bag with some Honda spanners in it
1 x inner h/light rim small graze
4 x manifold clamps vgc
8 X DS replica manifold clamps never used
2 x main stand pivot tubes with frame bolts GC
1 x Disc guard vgc
1 x rear tank fitting rubber good
1 x Gear lever
1 x complete coils vgc and tested
1 x engine mounting bkts with correct bolts vgc
2 x footrests with rubbers vgc
1 x footrest bracket vgc
1 x rear spindle,spacers and nut useable but couple of threads crossed
1 x top york chrome nut and washer vgc
2 x rear chain adjusters and bolts vgc
1 x warning lights bracket with new bulb holder vgc
1 x clutch switch repo DS
1 SET OF BOLTS THAT HOLD IN BATTERY BOX
1 Pair of bolts for tool tray
2 bolts for front fender
1 Screw and spring for if you like cruise control
1 PAIR OF AXLE STOP BOLTS THAT GO INTO SWING ARM
1 Rear brake arm bolt
1 brake or clutch lever bolt
2 clock mounting rubbers big round ones good
3 New front reflector rubber mounts
1 Rectifier
1 Battery to solenoid cable good
2 long engine mount bolts
2 Seat lock bolts.
1 side panel badge broken pins could glue on
1 k6 fuse box no lid
1 set of oil tank fixing bolts
1 seat strap and buckles aftermarket


I would like a left hand side panel uncracked
Warning lights wiring
Headlight pilot light bulb holder
Good k6 wiring loom

If no swap available I'm open to offers
Cheer
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 08, 2013, 01:37:42 PM
Me again
May have failed to mention some items you can see in the photos sorry
They are included
Cheers
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 09, 2013, 01:53:56 PM
Come on guys this is like going to a pub with no beer.I may want various things that you do not have or worth considering a swap but hey let me know what you have to swap who knows may need it but has not come to mind at the moment.Lets get the ball rolling.Suggestions!!!!!!.
Cheer
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 09, 2013, 03:24:04 PM
Hi Bitsa I've been busy today and tonight  ;), i'll get a list together of the bits I have with some photos tomorrow or Saturday  8) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Green1 on May 09, 2013, 06:36:30 PM
Hi Bitsa swap shop sounds good I'm sure I will have some thing to contribute if I can get to it

Mick
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 09, 2013, 07:18:04 PM
No worries mate
will watch with mega interest
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 10, 2013, 11:54:46 AM
Mick,
Cant seem to send messages at the mo so here is a photo for you.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 10, 2013, 01:54:03 PM
Cheers Bitsa  ;)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 08:10:35 PM
I managed to get into 1 of my sheds today and got some photos of some of my parts for sale or swap,

any questions please ask and if you want I can get better more detailed photo's of parts cheers Mick.

(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/001-23_zps4bb8d320.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/001-23_zps4bb8d320.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/004-18_zps7c29bfd4.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/004-18_zps7c29bfd4.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/005-14_zpsd2eed693.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/005-14_zpsd2eed693.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/006-17_zps562afa47.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/006-17_zps562afa47.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/007-11_zpsfa7856dd.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/007-11_zpsfa7856dd.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/008-12_zps2e5757b2.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/008-12_zps2e5757b2.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/009-10_zpsc84696c8.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/009-10_zpsc84696c8.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/010-10_zps11d76e2a.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/010-10_zps11d76e2a.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/011-7_zps9993729d.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/011-7_zps9993729d.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/012-6_zps0140618e.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/012-6_zps0140618e.jpg.html)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 08:17:06 PM
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/013-5_zps3aaf570a.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/013-5_zps3aaf570a.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/014-5_zpsf24a5a01.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/014-5_zpsf24a5a01.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/017-4_zps349c0a7e.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/017-4_zps349c0a7e.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/015-5_zpsfe6b21c8.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/015-5_zpsfe6b21c8.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/016-5_zps988e09ee.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/016-5_zps988e09ee.jpg.html)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2013, 08:17:44 PM
Yo Mick.
Interested in the 4 exhaust ports,exhaust clamps and the side panel rubbers.What will you swap that I have mate?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 08:33:02 PM
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/018-4_zps74599f1d.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/018-4_zps74599f1d.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/019-3_zpsb6a7641a.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/019-3_zpsb6a7641a.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/022-2_zps0d4aaec3.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/022-2_zps0d4aaec3.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/023-3_zpsdc70a05c.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/023-3_zpsdc70a05c.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/024-1_zps29ff9488.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/024-1_zps29ff9488.jpg.html)

(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/025-1_zpsf589eabd.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/025-1_zpsf589eabd.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/027-1_zps3a23f5c3.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/027-1_zps3a23f5c3.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/028-1_zpsbfc23697.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/028-1_zpsbfc23697.jpg.html)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 08:40:42 PM
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/020-2_zpsba2e364e.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/020-2_zpsba2e364e.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/021-1_zps4cff3558.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/021-1_zps4cff3558.jpg.html)



(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/026-1_zpse250246f.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/026-1_zpse250246f.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/029-1_zpsc4fb937a.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/029-1_zpsc4fb937a.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/030-1_zps8002bc6e.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/030-1_zps8002bc6e.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/031-1_zps51f794d3.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/031-1_zps51f794d3.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/032-1_zps94949253.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/032-1_zps94949253.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/033_zps3b0b1740.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/033_zps3b0b1740.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/034-1_zps4786c4f6.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/034-1_zps4786c4f6.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/035-1_zps21e723e1.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/035-1_zps21e723e1.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/036-1_zpsa7032608.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/036-1_zpsa7032608.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/037-1_zpsb099be6f.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/037-1_zpsb099be6f.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/038-1_zps0e93ca59.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/038-1_zps0e93ca59.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/039_zps1c422c1f.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/039_zps1c422c1f.jpg.html)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2013, 08:40:48 PM
Mick,
How good are the carb top rubbers?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2013, 08:42:34 PM
Mick,
Frak me mate are you the local breakers?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 08:45:20 PM
Now then Bitsa  ;), no just a Honda hoarder  ::), there's still some stuff in the loft and in another shed yet lol,
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2013, 08:48:20 PM
Mick,
Watching like a hawk cant wait
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 09:08:36 PM
Carb top rubbers are not brill think most are hard and have splits in them, not sure if I need anything of yours yet ?, let me have look at your list and I'll get back to you ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2013, 09:09:08 PM
Mick.
Where on earth did you get that 93 kent bike show rear lense from long way from you are?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 09:51:13 PM
Me & the missus used to go to kent custom bike show when it was down on Romney marsh , love it down kent  8) cheers Mick

(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/40_zps1363c895.png) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/40_zps1363c895.png.html)

Black ones mine  ;) still got it

(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/readyforarun007.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/readyforarun007.jpg.html)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 12, 2013, 09:58:39 PM
Some more bits  ;)

(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/003-21_zps7945fb2e.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/003-21_zps7945fb2e.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/004-17.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/004-17.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/003-18.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/003-18.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/002-20.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/002-20.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/001-20.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/001-20.jpg.html)
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/002-17.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/002-17.jpg.html)
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 14, 2013, 10:07:09 AM
Mick,
Brings back good memories for me I may have crossed your path down in kent many moons ago nice photo.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: ferrodo on May 18, 2013, 10:29:58 PM
Hi Mick.. I am looking for a pair of rear indicators ..brackets and fittings for a K2 ..also a a good right side chrome fork ear ..can you post to Ireland ....Many Thanks ....Freddie....
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 19, 2013, 06:53:33 AM
Hi Freddie I would gladly post to Ireland  ;), but I don't have any of those parts your needing  :(, cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: ferrodo on May 19, 2013, 10:50:16 PM
Mick Im also looking for a Euro style handlebar if you have one...
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 20, 2013, 07:32:29 AM
No handlebars sorry Freddie  :(
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: kevin 755 on May 20, 2013, 12:23:06 PM
Hi Mick, I am interested in your chrome starter motor lid and the tool kit.
Cheers Kev.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 20, 2013, 11:59:49 PM
Hi Kev i'll get a better photo of the starter motor lid and the tool kit is for aYamaha just incase you didn't know, i'm open to offers + postage  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: kevin 755 on May 21, 2013, 09:28:02 AM
Cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: Green1 on May 31, 2013, 07:09:20 PM
Hi Mick
Do you still have the side stand ?
I would swap it with something but you seem to have far more than what I have to offer.

Cheers Mick
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on May 31, 2013, 11:16:06 PM
Hi Mick yes I still have the sidestand i'm open to offers on all my parts + postage  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: cb750 parts
Post by: mick on July 18, 2013, 10:59:59 AM
Bump  ;)