Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Piki on May 12, 2013, 08:43:17 PM

Title: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: Piki on May 12, 2013, 08:43:17 PM
Hello, anybody has 750F2 camshaft in good condition for sale??
Thank you in advance.
Title: Re: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: UK Pete on May 13, 2013, 07:34:21 PM
Dave silvers has one , but he is being very greedy with his prices lately, he wants about three hundred and thirty pounds incl VAT
Title: Re: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: Piki on May 13, 2013, 11:12:17 PM
Uffff very expensive for me  :-X :-X I am looking for a "second hand" in good condition, Thanks UK Pete.
Title: Re: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: Bryanj on May 14, 2013, 04:35:06 AM
Any 750 cam will run and the slight power difference would not be noticed
Title: Re: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: Evening Echo on May 19, 2013, 10:09:37 AM
I have one from a 78 f2 that has just been replaced with a hotter Webcam. As I went with a big bore upgrade I decided to do the camshaft also. The original seems to be in perfect condition as far as I can tell and I would be happy to let it go for a reasonable offer. PM me if you are interested.
Title: Re: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: Evening Echo on May 20, 2013, 04:37:17 PM
Hi Piki,

PM sent. Please let me know if you received it as my screen froze after I sent it.
Title: Re: 750 F2 CAMSHAFT
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 20, 2013, 07:33:00 PM
Evening Echo,
Hi nothing to do with the cam but my PC keeps freezing after I message someone is any body else having problems?
Cheers
Bitsa