Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: cb750stu on June 11, 2013, 09:44:37 PM

Title: Front brake splitter mounting ??
Post by: cb750stu on June 11, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Hi Folks i was wondering if anyone had a pic of the front brake splitter mounted i cant figure out where it mounts to ????

Cheers

Stuart
Title: Re: Front brake splitter mounting ??
Post by: Green1 on June 11, 2013, 11:09:47 PM
Here you go Stuart I two drew a blank when I first removed mine
Title: Re: Front brake splitter mounting ??
Post by: cb750stu on June 12, 2013, 01:27:47 PM
Cheers mate is that mounted to the lower tree I can't quite make it out

Cheers
Title: Re: Front brake splitter mounting ??
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on June 12, 2013, 02:42:18 PM
HI
Yup next to the steering lock.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Front brake splitter mounting ??
Post by: cb750stu on June 12, 2013, 04:46:51 PM
Ah I see got it now staring me in the face the whole time  ???

Cheers guys.