Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: mjcarley on June 28, 2013, 10:54:24 AM

Title: Hello from Bath
Post by: mjcarley on June 28, 2013, 10:54:24 AM
I've been lurking on sohc.net for years, occasionally surfacing to ask a question. I have been rebuilding a CB550 for the last few years (word to the wise: don't buy a house in the middle of a bike restoration if you want the time and money to finish the job) and have not long got the wheels back from Central Wheel in Coleshill.
Title: Re: Hello from Bath
Post by: mickwinf on June 28, 2013, 12:17:31 PM
welcome to the forum, I know what its like trying to work on the house and bike together, my bike time is limited at moment too, keep plugging away and good luck, regards Mick
Title: Re: Hello from Bath
Post by: spookycooky on June 29, 2013, 06:13:38 PM
Re : Don't restore your bike in the middle of a house move/resto....I know exactly what you mean, 2 years and counting. Welcome.