Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bluemouse1006 on July 11, 2013, 10:16:38 AM

Title: Advance cam for 750
Post by: bluemouse1006 on July 11, 2013, 10:16:38 AM
Looking for advance retard mechanism for a cb750 ,the bit with the springs and weights as well as the cam for the points.
If anyone got them let me know cost etc and ill sort it

Cheers

Amos
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on July 11, 2013, 11:54:49 AM
Amos.
Shame you did not ask sooner I had 2 really good ones now sold.
When you do find one make sure 300 is stamped on it they are not all the same.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: mickwinf on July 13, 2013, 05:21:36 PM
Hey Amos I have an advance/retard unit in good nick and it is stamped 300, £10 inc post if you still need one, regards Mick
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: bluemouse1006 on July 14, 2013, 02:53:17 PM
That's brill
I can pay via PayPal if that's ok ? Just let me know how much
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: bluemouse1006 on July 14, 2013, 08:54:53 PM
Mickwinf

Tried to personal message u no luck I don't think sent I can add my address on here if you didn't get the message if that's ok ill sort via PayPal in the morning

Amos
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: bluemouse1006 on July 14, 2013, 09:36:54 PM
Sorry didn't realise u were selling Job lots of bits for CB 750
I'm interested in a job lot and live in Hull so not far I'm happy to pop over  to have a look .. If u can personal message with a contact number and ill call u

Cheers

Amos
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: mickwinf on July 14, 2013, 10:15:58 PM
pm sent
Title: Re: Advance cam for 750
Post by: bluemouse1006 on July 15, 2013, 08:37:59 AM
mick

sent money via paypal and added my address in the notes section

sorry no PM received yet though..

my email address is bluemouse1006@yahoo.co.uk
if you want to try that

cheers Amos