Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Graham drums on July 13, 2013, 01:08:50 PM
-
Hi does anyone know where the green earth lead in the wiring loom fixes to under the left hand panel where most of the electrics are fitted.
It is quite short and I can only see it fits on one of the air box bolts, but they are insulated by the rubber grommets that mount the box Or do I need to earth the air box with the bolts then attach to one of them.
many thanks
Graham
-
What bike would help
-
if its a 400/4 it goes to the bolt that holds battery box in
-
Hi Sorry new to this, its a CB 400/4 1975
Saw the other comment about the air box but currently it is insulated from the frame by the rubber mounts so do I need to make sure the air box / battery holder is earthed, then it makes sense.
Cheers,
Graham
-
The bolts go through a steel spacer so when tight there is a direct contact to the steel frame
-
But blurry I'm afraid but hopefully good enough
-
Cheers all for the information and the photo
Will post some pictures when it is finished.
Graham
-
Put your bike in your signature Graham, and a photo as an avatar!
Steve