Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: ginger_jim on July 14, 2013, 11:29:08 AM

Title: 750K7 Rear Wheel
Post by: ginger_jim on July 14, 2013, 11:29:08 AM
Hi All, probably a stupid question but worth a punt.  Need a 17" back wheel for my K7.  Am I right in thinking the K7 was the only K that had a 17" back wheel?

Cheers, Jamie
Title: Re: 750K7 Rear Wheel
Post by: hairygit on July 14, 2013, 11:55:13 AM
I'm afraid it was! Pain to get half decent tyres for at a reasonable price too :(
Title: Re: 750K7 Rear Wheel
Post by: ginger_jim on July 14, 2013, 12:05:18 PM
Dont suppose you know anyone who does wheel rebuilds locally?
Title: Re: 750K7 Rear Wheel
Post by: hairygit on July 14, 2013, 12:38:35 PM
No, I'm afraid not, I take mine to a man I've used for last 30 years in Hastings, just a case of trusting someone to do it at a reasonable price!
Title: Re: 750K7 Rear Wheel
Post by: Bryanj on July 14, 2013, 02:57:41 PM
If you can afford the genuine spokes or Dave Silver does a kit, its not difficult to do yourself