Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: billy192 on July 16, 2013, 10:39:01 AM
-
Are these genuine K6 side panels? on the DS page for the K6 the badge is different.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/72-73-74-75-76-71-HONDA-CB750-CB-750-SIDE-COVERS-LH-RH-SET-PAIR-RIGHT-LEFT-SOHC-/300934814583?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item46111cdb77
-
Billy.
Don't know why but the covers for the k2 are 300 and k6 341.They look the bloody same to me.
750 four badges are 341 and the wing is 341 so I think they will fit anyway.Mine are k6 and they fit and look fine after repainting.I have also got a set of repos being painted as we speak when I have fitted badges etc I will email a photo.
All the best
Bitsa
-
these are the ones I have bought Bitsa, I can't afford to buy any different ones
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_0863_zps538a1dc0.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_0863_zps538a1dc0.jpg.html)
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_0864_zpsc1658749.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_0864_zpsc1658749.jpg.html)
I only need to buy the yellow triangle badge
Billy
-
Billy,
The oil tank side looks good to me.The orange ones new dont come cheap.I bought new ones off the German ebay cheaper than msnl were.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Billy,
This may be of interest to you
http://www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_moto/507684654.htm?ca=20_s
I do not know your budget
Cheers
Bitsa
-
thanks
-
/www.leboncoin.fr/equipement_moto/511547473.htm?ca=20_s
Billy take a look might interest you
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Bitsa,
the first one had been sold, but thanks and this one says
Cette annonce est désactivée
Billy
-
Billy,
Sorry mate that means he has run out of time for the ad or he has sold them.Keep looking because if not sold most times they get re listed.
If I find anything will let you know.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
thanks
;D