Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Ewan 500 K1 on July 31, 2013, 06:50:25 AM

Title: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on July 31, 2013, 06:50:25 AM
Hi , anyone got a spare battery box for a 500 or 550 four  ?
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: mickwinf on July 31, 2013, 09:46:02 AM
I have a couple of them, will need blasting and painting £5 plus post!
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on July 31, 2013, 04:47:21 PM
done Mick , straight swop for the airbox ?  .. still not sure that my PM's are working right. Postage will be about the same ?
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: mickwinf on July 31, 2013, 08:14:29 PM
Have not received any messages, I sent payment via paypal Monday. Swap would have been easier!
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on July 31, 2013, 08:20:33 PM
Hi Mick, nothing in paypal this end yet , maybe takes a few days to land. Can you try PMing me your paypal adds and I'll wing you back a tenner for the battery box ?
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on July 31, 2013, 08:47:41 PM
Ewan - your PM ended up with me!

If you "Reply to" the email notification, I get it. To reply to a PM you have to go to the forum and select the "My Messages" section.

Steve
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on July 31, 2013, 09:05:33 PM
Steve .. yep that was me being dumb and replying to the message notofidation in my emails.  Not sure the "reply to" thing is working though ... when i do a reply and send I get a blank white screen .. either that or it just crashes out ... crap broaband up here.

Mick.. have PM'd you my adds , let me know if you get it okay
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on July 31, 2013, 09:49:13 PM
The white screen is a bug with the forum software.

If you check in your sent messages folder you should find that the message has actually gone.
Just refresh the white screen to get back to where you were.

No sign of a fix from SMF yet...
Title: Re: wanted - 500/550 battery box
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on July 31, 2013, 09:55:21 PM
wasnt having any mssges in snet itmes boc Steve, messed about setting and last one I sent to Mick is there now, so all good now I think, cheers for help