Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bluemouse1006 on August 01, 2013, 04:42:46 PM

Title: Gordons frame fitted today !
Post by: bluemouse1006 on August 01, 2013, 04:42:46 PM
Hi

After a long time finally got round to fitting my Gordons style frame kit. I had someone I bought the engine from who owned his own engineering company to make up the parts to slot into the frame. Although he said he will not make anymore !!
hope you like the pictures .. Ill put some more on  as I get on with my cafe racer project

Cheers

Amos

Title: Re: Gordons frame fitted today !
Post by: UK Pete on August 01, 2013, 08:43:45 PM
Nice one amos, i was trying to order one of those kits from the USA a few years back but i missed out, like your self i made my own but a little different here is mine
(http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad90/UK-Pete/CAFE%20PROJECT/PICT6772.jpg) (http://s924.photobucket.com/user/UK-Pete/media/CAFE%20PROJECT/PICT6772.jpg.html)

pete
Title: Re: Gordons frame fitted today !
Post by: archmill on August 08, 2013, 01:58:03 PM
Oi !!! :( That aint no Gordons Frame kit. Thats an Archmill frame kit  :).