Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 09, 2013, 10:12:18 AM

Title: Mots in the uk
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 09, 2013, 10:12:18 AM
Hi All,
I think I know the answer but I am way behind with the UK laws.If and when I return to the UK will I have to change the speedo from kilometres to mph for a MOT?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Mots in the uk
Post by: JamesH on August 09, 2013, 12:05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure you can get away with MPH sticker overlays for the purpose of an MOT. Was common practice when the Eu grey imports were flooding in back in the late 90's.
Title: Re: Mots in the uk
Post by: Bryanj on August 10, 2013, 09:24:59 AM
There is an on line MOT testers manual, I have posted the link before but haven't got it on this laptop